English activities!

Hi children! How are you? I know this is being a complicated time but take this time to have fun with your family, do what you love and recover energy to come back to school as soon as possible!
Here I let you some websites to enjoy English from home!


  • READING: A website to practice Reading comprehension!
           
  • SONGS: My favourite! We have played this in the classroom.  Search your favourite video clip and complete the missing words.
  • HOW TO VIDEOS: Here you will find a lot of how to videos, from delicious easy-to-follow recipes to beauty and fashion tips.

  • Remember that you can visit the Open Your Mind website on the school blog and do the activities you will find there.         
                
                 

If you want, you can send audios or videos about yourselves talking or reading in English. Also, if you want to practice your writing, or just contact me send me your texts and I will revise them and be glad to answer.


Use the following mail: ciclesuperior@escolasantvicenc.cat.  

See you soon. I miss you!







Comentaris

  1. Hello i'm Isaac and the activitys are so fun and the games too

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Isaac! Thank you, have fun! :)
      I hope you are fine. See you :)
      Ester

      Elimina
  2. Hello i am Aroa the activities are fun, entretenment.
    I can review things that i learn months ago in BRITANNIA.

    Thanks Ester.

    ResponElimina

Publica un comentari a l'entrada